Tree Trimming & Removal Service
Tree Removal, Trimming & Care Services
TREE PRUNING & TRIMMING SERVICES
Tree trimming is critical to the health of your trees, the safety of the area around the tree and the aesthetic appeal of your overall landscaping. Cutting and shaping should only be done by a professional who understands how trees will respond, and the crews at Taylor Anthony 365, have that knowledge and experience.
CROWN REDUCTION TREE SERVICES
Crown reduction is often necessary due to illness within a branch or harsh weather conditions, and it is preferred to topping, but must be done correctly to keep the tree strong and healthy. Our professional crews have been trained to complete the proper cuts that will encourage growth, while improving the aesthetics and spacing of your trees. The benefits of crown reduction include:
- Appearance – When done correctly, the appearance of the tree often remains the same.
- Strength – Proper reduction will strengthen a tree by removing larger diseased branches.
- Safety – Larger branches no longer pose the risk of injuring someone or destroying property.
VIEW CUTTING TREE SERVICES
Cutting out views in a tree is generally done for aesthetic appeal. It can also take place to give a you a better view from a bedroom or family room window. Just like many other tree-cutting services, it must be done by a professional to avoid cutting the wrong limbs or making improper or unnecessary cuts.
TREE REMOVAL SERVICES
When it comes to tree removal it’s a dangerous undertaking that should only be done by professionals. Our Crews at Taylor Anthony 365, takes safety very serious.
When Does Your Tree Becomes A Safety Hazard?
- Disease – Sometimes a diseased tree can be pruned, but if the disease is too far spread, the entire tree will need to be removed. We can help with this decision.
- Location – Whether it’s in a dangerous place underneath a power line or is too close to the house, removing a tree due to location is critical to the safety of your family and the value of your home or business.
- Shape – The shape of the tree can sometimes help you determine whether to have it removed. If it is leaning too heavily to one side or has partially fallen, this could be a dangerous situation.